This is a professional quality UNFRAMED, archival matte finish giclee print of the original graphic illustration by Stephen Fowler. The giclee is produced using premium archival medium. This is an Epson print on matte enchanced paper, produced in the highest quality for remarkable detail, color saturation, and depth of image.
This giclee print is:
- Background Color is Blue.
- Hand signed and individually numbered
- Limited edition of 100 prints
- This print is 8"x10" with .5" white border surrounding the piece for framing. This adds 1" to the final total size, making the total size of the paper 9"x11".
- This print is UNFRAMED. Wait until your print arrives before you purchase a frame.
Prints are placed flat in cellophane bag and are shipped in an envelope and backed with cardboard.
Stephen Fowler amassed the collection of illustrations that would become Gemini Studio Art starting in January 2008. Over the next three years he created hundreds of drawings, taking influence from his Chicago neighborhood of Wrigleyville. He drew dogs - lots of them - and found inspiration from his day job; designing labels for whiskey and tequila bottles at a downtown Chicago package design firm. The detailed label elements would become the basis for some of the unique typography arrangements and signage pieces.
In 2009 Stephen left his day job and opened Gemini Studio in his hometown of Perrysburg, Ohio. Today his collection boasts over 1000 designs in a variety of themes and style.