100% All Natural Moose antler chews made from the Moose shedding their antlers. Antler chews contain many of the best nutrients that your dog craves: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc & manganese. All this in a compact, odorless and mess-free, all- natural dog chew form. Your dog will love em. Odor-free, long lasting, with beneficial nutrients, these antler chews will keep your dog entertained for hours!
*This is for ONE ANTLER, the photo is to show the difference in sizes.
* Bone-like sturdiness, but much more durable than the typical rawhide or processed bone; very unlikely to splinter or chip
* Antlers are made of natural calcium and phosphorus"”beneficial nutrients with nothing artificial
* Completely natural healthy dog treat"”none of the bleaching, chemical processing, or dying typical of traditional rawhide bones or pig ears.
* Dog treats that are odor-free and stain-free"”no sticky residue to leave on your floors or carpets
* Wear much more slowly than a rawhide or synthetic bone
Where do antler chews come from?
All antlers are Grade A antlers. Grade A means that they are fresh and have little exposure to weathering. The antlers come from the US and Alaska and all antler collectors have an agreement to collect the antlers in an ethical, legal, and environmentally sound manner. The antlers are processed in Montana to control the antler quality. Testing is done by an independent food lab to ensure there are no harmful bacteria or viruses on the antler.
The male gender of Moose naturally grow new antlers each year. These antler are then shed in late winter and early spring. The shed process occurs approximately during a 30 to 45 day period. Once the antlers are shed new growth will begin immediately. Antlers will normally grow larger each year until the animal's prime or peak is reached after which the antler will regress.
After shedding the antlers are collected then cut into lengths that are appropriate for various sizes of dogs. All cut edges are sanded smooth for the dog's safety.
Antlers naturally vary in color, shape and size. The antlers you receive may differ from those pictured.
Small (under 4" long 1/2" thick) under 30 pound dogs
Medium (4" long 1/2" thick) 20 to 45 pound dogs
Large (5" long 1/2" thick) 45 to 70 pound dogs
XL (6-7" long 1/2" thick) 50 to 100 pound dogs
XXL Brontosaurus (over 7" long 1 1/2" thick) 70+ pound dogs
The last photo is the XXL Brontosaurus Antler by itself