Our nail decals come in sets of twenty-five with two different designs of Pit Bull Mom, sized for fingers and toes!
Each decal has a clear background to allow your polish color to show and includes easy to follow directions in a resealable bag for safe keeping.
Each set will include:
"¢ 5 Large Pit Bull Moms: 1/4" x 3/8"
"¢ 10 Small Pit Bull Moms: a little under 1/4" x a little over 1/4"
"¢ 5 Large Paw Prints: 1/4" x 1/4"
"¢ 5 Small Paw Prints: a little under 1/4" x a little under 1/4"
The red design comes with hearts instead of paw prints:
"¢ 5 Large Hearts: 1/4" x 1/4"
"¢ 5 Small Hearts: a little over 1/8" x a little over 1/8"
Use on natural, polished or acrylic nails.
1. Paint your nails the color of your choice (light colors work best). Allow nails to dry thoroughly.
2. Trim the decal to fit your nail. The background is clear and will not show up.
3. Place decal in water face up for 15-30 seconds.
4. Dab your fingernail with a little water to prevent the decal from sticking to your polish while you position it. Slide decal off the backing paper. Make sure the image is facing up and not backwards. You can use tweezers when applying.
5. Once you are happy with the position, carefully dab off the excess water. Press the design to your nail.
6. Seal with a clear coat or two. Try glitter or hologram top coats too.
For best results reapply top coat every 2-3 days. Decals can be removed with regular polish remover.